MIR-20M 20mm f/3.5 m42 lens
MADE IN USSR!
One of very few truly wide angle Soviet lenses, m42 mount.
Can be used for photo & video on DSLR via adaptors(m42 to Nikon/Canon etc), mirrorless systems: Sony NEX, Olympus Pen, Panasonic G, Canon EOS M, Nikon 1, FujiFilm X-mount etc.
Soviet engineers based this design on Carl Zeiss Flektogon 20mm f/2.8, but changed a few things in the process.
The resulting monster has 9 elements in it’s formula and the size and look that make heads turn!
The lens s/n 900862 is in excellent near mint condition!
Lens has nearly no signs of use / age on the barrel.
Glass is pristine: clean and clear, no fungus, no haze, no scratches!
Few internal dust particles are possible, but nothing to affect image quality.
Mechanics are excellent, focusing is smooth.
Aperture blades are snappy, without oil.
- Diagonal angle of view: 96°
- Resolution: (0/10/20 mm) 1): 50/35/30 lpmm
- Resolution according to the technical specifications (center/edge): 50/20 lpmm
- Coefficient of transparency – 0.75
- Color contribution index (CCI) – 11-0-2
- Geometric vignetting: 40%
- Length with caps: the Mir-20М – 68 mm.: the MC Mir-20М – 63 mm.
- Maximum barrel diameter: the Mir-20М – 92 mm.; the MC Mir-20М – 78 mm
- Weight: MC Mir-20М – 370 g
Comes complete with:
- both lens caps
- three filters(orange, yellow/green & UV)
- it’s leather case.
This product ships from 🇺🇦Ukraine usually within the same business day!
Modes of payment:
- Credit Cards (VISA, MasterCard, American Express, Discover)
We guarantee that the item in this ad looks and works as advertised and offer money back guarantee on this.